|by Cheryl Flanders ® 12/03/2004, 15:43:35||Reply||Forum|
- Open a new document and go to Tools / Envelopes and Labels.
- Type your address in the entry box and click Add To Document.
- When the envelope layout appears in your document, click where you want the logo to appear and go to Insert / Picture / From File.
- Locate your logo file and double-click on the file name to insert it into your document.
- Size and place the logo to your specifications.
- To combine the logo with the return address text, right-click the logo and select Format Picture, then click the Wrapping tab.
- Select the type of wrapping that makes your return address and logo look best.
- Make your selection, then press Enter to close the dialog box.
- Select the logo and go to Insert / AutoText / New.
- When the dialog box opens, type “EnvelopeExtra1” (without quotes) and press Enter.
From now on your logo will appear on your envelopes as part of your return address.
(Excerpt from Tips 'N Techniques in MS Word 97/2000/2002)
|Edit | Reply | | | | | Author | Forum|