Thank you for 4.1

Posted by kistonewa , 02/06/2008, 03:49:35 Post Reply   Forum

Emmanuel and Marianne,
Thank you for 4.1. It looks very promising. Haven't had time to look at it much yet, but I like what I have seen so far. I will pay for the upgrade even if I don't find it essential, because I believe in supporting programers that listen to their users, and it looks like several of your improvements will add significant value for me. Can you estimate whether we are looking at a couple months or 6 months plus before 5.0 arrives? Will there be any beta testing available before release? The time frame will affect which areas of Fitaly I concentrate on in my limited time available to improve my productivity with it. Also the TSystem user conference comes at the end of April, and I would like to proselytize some of the physician leaders to Fitaly.

Is there any problem running Fitaly 4.0 and Fitaly 4.1 at the same time? I loaded 4.1 while I was in a meeting, and I was not paying as much attention to it as I should have. I now can invoke both 4.0 and 4.1 at the same time. I like to be able to compare them side by side, but can this cause problems?

A separate question:
I try to run without a keyboard as much as possible, but one function I have found I regularly use the keyboard for when it is connected is to hold the alt key down and tab through the various windows to switch to the one I want. Is there a way to do this in Fitaly? I had not put this in my wish list, but I find that this is one thing where I still rely on the keyboard.
Thank you,
ken

Edit | Post Reply | | View All | |   | Current page | Author Profile
Followups